Sunday 26 July 2009

The first time I saw Sydney










I just thought I would post some pics of Sydney that I took when I was there for my interview about 9 weeks ago. The first pic I never took - I found it a while ago on google images and for me it is simply the most beautiful picture of the opera house I have ever seen. The second one I took of birds at a relative's house up in Avalon Beach North of Sydney - apparently theses richly coloured birds - I forget the name - are as common as pigeons in Sydney! Pretty though hey? The third of the Sydney Harbour Bridge I took from the opera house and the last one was taken on the ferry from Manly on the way to Circular Quay heading into the City and approaching the bridge and opera house. As we travelled on the ferry, dolphins playfully frolicked alongside the whole way.

No comments: