Saturday 14 May 2011

Tumbarumba

I had to take a trip to Tumbarumba (about 6 hours from Sydney) for business this week and on the way back I took a couple of shots from the car. Beautiful part of the world - near Tumut which I blogged about before. Yes that is snow. :-)



For those of you who may or may not be curious about the type of Tennant gear I sell, this last pic is of one of our units. Though I get to see large scenic parts of New South Wales, my journey always ends up on some large industrial site - not the prettiest places to be. This particular site is the largest timber mill in the Southern Hemisphere.This Tennant Sentinel sweeper boasts a Turbo charged 4.41Litre Caterpillar Engine and can pickup about 2.6 cubic metres of dirt. It has 2 x 11.2kW vacuum fans that make sure no dust escapes. The vacuum hose mounted on the back of the machine is so strong it can suck up a brick easily. Tennant. Don't buy toys.

No comments: