Saturday 8 August 2009

Day 5 - Manly - Circular Quay







Another of those Aussie names - Manly - where we are staying has a ferry terminal and today we got the ferry from Manly to Circular Quay which is the terminal right alongside the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House together with a friend of mine and his girfriend up from Canberra, who spent the day with us. The weather was clear and skies blue. I have attached pics of the view from our flat looking over Manly Beach and you can see the ferry (green ship) heading out across the bay. Then a shot of Tony and Mira (weird name I know - she is from Croatia originally) with us at Starbucks :-) and finally one of Carmen outside the opera house. Felt like real tourists today. Never took a photo of it, but we also had Krispy Kreme donuts - evil stuff! Carmen wouldn't let me buy a green hat with corks :-( but I will get one soon anyway when I am alone... Cheers!

No comments: