Monday 10 August 2009

Day 7 - Back to the Grindstone

So what happened to Day 6? I started work today - only 1.5 hours each way in traffic, because I go agianst the flow of traffic, but am really tired - very nice bunch of people that I will be working with which makes a difference, but a funny thing happened when I walked in this morning: Our company utilises trailers to tow our smaller equipment around that does not need to be transported on a truck. Since our units have low ground clearance, they are special trailers and custom made. Well 2 of the 3 were gone this morning - stolen over the weekend! Welcome to Sydney! Will let you know if they catch the buggers! By the way, I did rub Saturday's win by the Springbok's in their faces over here :-). Funny enough they respect our team, but hate losing to the kiwis more! I will try and post about day 6 - it was quite an eventful Sunday, but I need my bed so goodnite from downunder.

No comments: