Sunday 2 October 2011

Kangaroo Valley

About 88 km from where we now live, is a picturesque little town called Kangaroo Valley (appropriate for Aus I guess!)We took a drive out there today but I never took any shots of the town. I will ask Richard to do so next time with his new fancy lens. The road on the way there is the Kemblawarra road and having travelled extensively throughout NSW as a result of my job, I have to say it must rate as one of the State's most beautiful areas. The vegetation is lush and the scenery simply breathtaking. I tried to take some photos, but it is impossible for me to capture the beauty of this part of the world.

The mist rolling over the hills

So dense and lush and green - feels like you are in a tropical rain forest.

The road is tight and twisty - Richard longed for his AWD quattro :-( !

No comments: